Delivery and Returns
Applies to Quirky Quotes Sales Only
All UK mainland orders are delivered by our courier service, which is estimated to be next working day delivery from dispatch. International orders are sent via Royal Mail, then passed to your national postal service – your tracking number can be used on both organisation’s websites. Deliveries in Europe can be expected 2-6 working days from dispatch & deliveries for the rest of the world 5-7 working days from dispatch, but please note that this is subject to any international shipping delays which are out of our control.
Please note that we are unable to do anything to speed up processes such as customs checks. We will always be happy to look into the whereabouts of your parcel, but have no control over delivery processes after your order has left us.
Some things to bear in mind:
- Our office is closed over weekends & public holidays. Notice of any other holiday closures will be posted online.
- We cannot take retail orders over the phone.
- We cannot offer a pick up service from our Head Office, as we currently have a ‘no visitors’ policy.
- We are unable to combine orders in order to reduce postage costs. Please ensure that you have placed all items required in your basket before completing your order.
- We cannot post items to ‘Packstations’, ‘PO Boxes’, or ‘Parcel lockers’. This is something that our current mail service is unable to offer. Please make sure your delivery address is an existing address where someone will be able to accept your item.
- Your delivery address is taken directly from your order, so please make sure this is correct when checking out. We do not see your PayPal details at any stage of ordering, so please do not rely on this address.
- If you do enter an incorrect address, please contact us ASAP, as we aim to post out orders within 48 hours and cannot amend the delivery address after dispatch. We cannot be held responsible for any incorrect addresses provided to us. Please double check that all your details have been filled out before completing your order.
- If you are UK Mainland based and have not received your order within 5 working days, or 15 working days for our international customers, please email email@example.com. Please include your order number, so that we can give you the tracking information for your parcel. Sometimes your order will be waiting at your local post office, with your ‘while you were out’ card not having reached you. Alternatively, sometimes custom checks can just take a little longer than usual.
- Please Note: Royal Mail does not consider a package lost until 25 working days after the last possible date that your parcel could have arrived. We will not be able to claim for a lost packet until this time, at which point we will be able to refund or replace your order. We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged by Royal Mail, but we will do all that we can to help you.
- Any orders that have not been collected from depot/post office, or have not been able to reach their destination will be returned to our head office and you may be asked to cover postage costs to re-send your items.
For questions regarding returns please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns Address: Retail Returns, 1 Pembroke Place, Serotine Close,
Knowle, Fareham PO17 5QB
To return an item, please ensure that you include a fully completed returns form and use the pre-printed returns address label. Both of these are attached to your invoice. Don’t worry if you’ve misplaced your form, please just email the above address and we’ll be happy to send over a replacement.
All items returned must be in a re-sellable condition. This means returned items must not be damaged, and must be returned in the original packaging, with the original labels still attached. If any items are received in an unsellable condition, they will be posted back to you.
Some things to bear in mind:
- Any item(s) returned for exchange or for a refund must be posted back to us within 14 working days of the date you received your order. Please note that only orders returned to us in their entirety and unopened in their see-through packaging, within this 14 working day window, will be eligible for a refund. Please indicate your request for a refund by ticking the relevant box on your returns form.
- If you would like to exchange your item(s), this will be done in the form of online credit. To be exchanged for credit, items must be posted back to us within 28 working days of the date you received your order. Please indicate you would like a credit by ticking the relevant box on your returns form.
- The above conditions refer to your original order. If an order is returned for credit & a second order placed with this credit, your second order must be returned within 14 days of receipt of your first order, in order to eligible for a credit-only refund.
- Items dispatched to us more than 28 working days from receipt are not eligible for return.
- Postage costs for item(s) returned to us are non-refundable unless the item sent is faulty or incorrect (see below).
- If returning items to us from outside the UK, you must clearly state on any customs declarations and on your parcel that the contents of your parcel are ‘RETURNED GOODS’. If this is not declared, we will forward any costs for duty through to you.
We will usually process returns within 7 working days of receipt. However, during busy periods this may take longer. We will contact you via email as soon as we have processed your return. Please make sure that your
- on its way to us, and as such we do not recommend putting the receipt in the parcel.
- We will only pay return postage for the weight of the incorrect or faulty item that you are sending back. If you choose to include any additional non-faulty items in your return, postage for these items will not be refunded.