To get noticed you have to stand out from the crowd…
So says John Preston “I am probably one of the last from the Mad Men Golden Age of great design and advertising creatives. My business, PenMaestro, is centred in Hampshire and has three divisions:
Viva Design for proper Graphic Design.
Quirky Quotes produces and retails a range of hand-written quotations, illustrated and mounted, ready to give as cards or gifts.
PenMaestro Calligraphy produces branding, logos, headlines and more, based on my hand-writing.
…To get YOU noticed and standing out from the crowd
Every Teacher should have one of these in the classroom.
- Each item seems to have a different angle or a slight twist on the conventional, making a statement which helps to separate us from our competitors.
Peter Toon, Vision Logistics
- What a fantastic piece of work !! Hangs in our hall, and all our visitors comment on how professional it is.
Thanks very much.
- Elegantly handwritten addressed envelopes and named invitations for our wedding – a lovely personal caring touch and much admired by all.
Our thanks to the PenMaestro
Charlotte and Peter Toon
- [The advert] looks absolutely flipping brilliant. We LOVE it. You are stars as always.
Julie Malec – Arty’s @ Royal Clarence Marina, Gosport
- During our long business relationship, John has produced my promotional material, including logos, brochures, advertisements, leaflets and stationery, all with his great feel and understanding for what works and what is required. I just wouldn’t go anywhere else.
David Scaddan, Landmark Window Solutions Ltd.
- Thanks, John – you are a gem!
Debra Mitchell – Photographer
- Some time ago we ran a competition between two Designers to develop a new flyer for our IT Company SBC Solutions with only one flyer to be chosen for production. Both Designers created first class flyers and we subsequently decided to use both. However, it is now several years on, and the flyer created by Viva Design is still in use whilst the one produced by the other Designer became dated and obsolete within a couple of years. We are now nearing the end of our current stock of flyers and we will soon be asking John Preston to assess and refresh the design of their flyer and to then replenish our stock. There just isn’t any need or reason to go anywhere else, Viva Design just do it all.
N & S Allan SBC Solutions
- The brochure only went out a few days ago, but it has already produced over $250,000 dollars worth of business. A spectacular result in such a short period. Thanks from the whole team.
D B – Aviation Risk Managers